Signup/Login
If you want to receive notifications of upcoming IPOs, you need to simply sign up or sign in with social networks.
Signup/Login
Can you determine which companies are good and which ones - the trash?
Free Pro-version
IPO Filter
Monitor
IPO today
Upcoming IPO
Biofrontera (BFRI)
Marpai (MRAI)
Cingulate, Inc. (CING)
Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. (SDIG)
Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN)
Portillos Inc. (PTLO)
Winc, Inc. (BEV)
The Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO)
P10, Inc. (PX)
Ventyx Biosciences, Inc. (VTYX)
Winc, Inc. (WBEV)
Runway Growth Finance Corp (RWAY)
Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (ARIS)
Minerva Surgical, Inc (UTRS)
Xilio Therapeutics, Inc. (XLO)
Informatica Inc. (INFA)
Arteris, Inc. (AIP)
Priced IPO
Mink Therapeutics, Inc. (INKT)
Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA)
Ihs Holding Limited (IHS)
Gitlab Inc. (GTLB)
Lucid Diagnostics, Inc. (LUCD)
Healthcare Triangle (HCTI)
AvidXchange (AVDX)
Cognition Therapeutics, Inc. (CGTX)
Isoplexis Corporation (ISO)
Pyxis Oncology, Inc. (PYXS)
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH)
Theseus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (THRX)
Tricon Residential (TCN)
Volcon (VLCN)
Nuvei (NVEI)
Tdcx, Inc. (TDCX)
First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. (FWRG)
Exscientia Limited (EXAI)
Warby Parker (WRBY)
Olaplex Holdings Inc. (OLPX)
More companies

Augmedix (AUGX)

Sector - Technology

IPO Profile

About company

Augmedix was incorporated in 2013 and launched its commercial real-time, remote documentation services in 2014. They provide software that is compatible with off-the-shelf mobile client devices (smartphones or Google Glass) which enables clinicians to communicate with their service platform, overseen by remotely located medical data specialists (each an “MDS”, and collectively “MDSs”). Their MDSs observe the clinician-patient interaction, through an audio/video stream, and extract the relevant elements of that interaction. Those elements are then used by their proprietary Notebuilder tool to automatically create sentences in the appropriate section of the medical note. Once completed, the medical notes are uploaded into the patient’s chart contained within the electronic health record (“EHR”) system. The EHR system is third-party software licensed by the healthcare clinic or system to manage patient charts. Patient care in the United States is provided in ambulatory or clinical environments and hospitals. They focus most of their efforts in the ambulatory/clinical segment of the patient care market. Roughly 85% of the physicians who subscribe to their service are employed directly by, or are affiliated with, a healthcare enterprise. The remaining 15% consists of small practices and individual practitioners.
Industry
Services - Prepackaged Software
CEO CFO
-
Employees Founded
2013

Contacts

IPO information

Expected Date 10/14/2021
Status Upcoming
Exchange NASDAQ
Lockup Period Expiration .Pro
Quiet Period Expiration .Pro
Old Price Range
-
Share prices ($)

Shares & Volumes

Shares Initial (MM) 6.7
Shares Revised (MM) -
Expected offer amount (MM) $40
Realized offer amount(MM) -

Financial Data (last reporting year)

Market Cap (MM) $162.9
Revenues (MM) $18.75
Net Income (Loss) (MM) $-17.45

Voting

What do you think will happen with the AUGX share price after the next 3-6 months? 🔥 (+ 10% or more, flat (+ -10%), -10% or less)

Number of votes: img
The lead left underwriter: William Blair

IPOs led by the firm .Pro
Profitability of conducted IPOs  ?  .Pro
1st day change  ?  .Pro
Change for the first 3 months  ?  .Pro
Underwriters
William Blair/ B. Riley Securities
CO-Managers
The Benchmark Company/ Lake Street Capital Markets

Sector: Technology

Tweets about $AUGX

Tweets volume:

RT volume:

Timeframe:

Google Trends Stats